XSProject originated as an artist's expression highlighting the impact of consumerism on the environment. XSProject evolved into a foundation recognised by the World Fair Trade Organisation.
XSProject uses design & education to assist in cleaning up the environment and helping Indonesia’s poor.
- XSProject purchases waste packaging from trashpickers who collect it from residential areas of Jakarta, Indonesia,
- XSProejct provides sustainable employment to our craftspeople, making products using the cleaned waste plastic packaging material, discarded biliboards and car seat covers.
The goals of XSProject are to:
- Collect and re-use a maximize amount of waste thus diverting it from polluting the environment through landfill,
- Create sustainable livelihoods,
- Assist trashpickers and their Families in raising their education and living standards.
Please get in touch with XSProject from the Contact box on the right.