Here at Nambucca Valley Conservation Association Incorporated, we aim to
- To respect the natural environment and its biodiversity.
- To raise awareness of the values of a healthy environment and its importance as our life support system.
- To campaign to promote environmental health and protection at a local, regional, state and national level to the best of our abilities.
- To raise awareness of local and broader issues effecting the environment, through the media.
- To promote the principles of ecologically sustainable development and land management
- To encourage the community to participate in local issues which relate toecologically sustainable development and environmental health.
- To remain informed about events in environmental health, conservation and natural resource management
- To participate in local, state and federal government processes relating toenvironmental management
Please get in touch with Nambucca Valley Conservation Association from the Contact box on the right.