Australian CleanTech facilitates and delivers Australian Clean Technology projects on behalf of both investors and project proponents.
In addition, Australian CleanTech provides services to Government agencies to help stimulate investment in the Cleantech industry.
To deliver these services Australian CleanTech uses its extensive Cleantech research database. Australian CleanTech also provides access to the ACT Australian Cleantech Index and to direct investment through ACT Capital.
The emerging Cleantech sector covers a range of growth industries that will move the concept of sustainable living from theory and aspiration to a practical reality. Cleantech covers technologies and services that come under the categories of:
- Renewable energy
- Low emissions technologies
- Water and wastewater reuse and treatment technologies
- Low emissions transport technologies
- Recycling and packaging technologies and systems
- Demand side management for energy, water and other resources
Please get in touch with Australian Cleantech Consulting from the Contact box on the right.