World class engineering and management Connell Wagner is one of Asia Pacific's biggest and most experienced or knowledgeable multi-disciplinary consulting practices.
Connell Wagner offers planning, surveying, engineering, environmental, scientific, business advisory and project management services to transportation, buildings, urban development, water, environment, energy, industrial, defence and telecommunications.
Across all areas of infrastructure planning and industry Connell Wagner offer environmental services to government and non-government organisations. At Connell Wagner we plan to understand the wider dimensions of a project so that we can cover up as many development requirements as likely.
Our capabilities include: -
1) Environmental impact assessment (EIA/EIS)
2) Environmental management systems (EMS)
3) Assisting with regulatory compliance
4) Environmental audits and investigations
5) Stormwater management
6) Water and wastewater management
7) Waste management
8) Air, noise and water monitoring
9) Site contamination
10) Strategic sustainability planning, policy and principles development
11) Natural Resource Management
12) Environmental Planning and management
13) Community and stakeholder consultation and negotiation
14) Energy management and greenhouse gas inventory development
15) Cleaner production and eco-efficiency
16) Life cycle planning for materials selection and process reviews
18) Water-sensitive urban design
19) Soil and water management
20) Water quality modelling
Please use the Contact form on the right for Connell Wagner information and ordering.