1) Take out old Shower and clean the thread of wall Pipe with the use of brush or moist soft cloth.
2) Attach a new shower, or add one only full turn with spanner.
3) Enfold a slender layer of plastic, sticky tape or cloth to the hexagon nut at base of shower so that tightening spanner does not mark the chrome plating.
4) Shower arm should not used to tighten onto wall; it can be bending, so please use a
6) Resolutely move the thread tape clockwise to four or five twists around wall pipe, making sure none hangs down over the front of pipe.
7) These shower arms are a density swivel joint. Put a on the hexagonal nut in the centre of the revolve joint to tighten or lossen the swivel join.
Please use the Contact form on the right for Eco Shower Products Support information and ordering.