Eco-Pack Waste Chute Compactor is the Patented Eco-Pack compactor and has been specifically developed for compaction of waste delivered via an overhead chute in multi story apartments and entertainment venues.
Designed to suit tight room restraints, the Eco-Pack is a true hydraulic compactor that contains the high packing forces within itself to eliminate O,H&S issues and bin damage.
• High Compaction to reduce number of bins required thus reducing floor space.
• Compaction blade and ejection door constantly seal the waste chute to reduce odour and also eliminate the risk of fire transfer up the waste chute.
• Autocycle operation via ‘photo cell’ to reduce power consumption.
• Enclosed chamber design provides protection from glass explosion if bottles are dropped from upper levels.
• Ejection of compacted waste plugs into Bins sized from - 240 to 1,500 Ltr.
• Robust High tensile steel construction to Australian Standards AS4100.
• Compliance to all current O,H&S and WorkCover requirements.
• Quiet and efficient hydraulic system.
• Option of Roto Feed or Conveyor Feed to suit all installations.
Please use the Contact form on the right for EcoPack Compactor for Chute-feed Applications information and ordering.