In electricity generation, an electrical generator offered by Solar Green is a device that alters mechanical energy to electrical energy, usually using electromagnetic initiation. The change of electrical energy into mechanical energy is achieved by using a generator. In Solar Green's Electrical Generator, the source of mechanical energy may be: -
- Reciprocate or turbine steam engine
- Water falling through a turbine or waterwheel
- An internal combustion engine
- A wind turbine, a hand crank
- The sun or solar energy
- Compressed air or any other source of mechanical energy.
Please use the Contact form on the right for Electrical Generator information and ordering.