Golder Associates is an established leader & full service provider of health and safety services in the field of environmental health and safety. Our experience and expertise complement our ongoing commitment to finding innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet the needs of our clients. The services include:
- Industrial Hygiene
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Indoor Air Quality
- Training and Education
- Program Development and Auditing
- Industrial Turn Around Support services.
Our team of dedicated professionals consists of:
- Post Graduate Scientists
- Professional Engineers
- Certified Industrial Hygienists
- Registered Occupational Hygienists and Technologists
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers
- Certified Occupational Health and Safety Technologists
- Registered Safety Professionals (CRSP)
- Construction Safety Officers (CSO)
- Certified Partnership Auditors
At Golder our staff performs to the highest provincial and national standards and is backed by comprehensive insurance for general liability and professional errors and omissions.
Golder's Environmental Health clients include Municipal, Provincial and Federal Government, Oil and Gas Corporations, Architects, Industrial Manufacturers, School Boards, Property Management firms, Railways and Power Generation Companies.
Please use the Contact form on the right for Environmental Health And Safety information and ordering.
|South Gippsland Environmental Education & Interpretation|
South Gippsland Environmental Education & Interpretation Bunurong Environment Centre & Shop provide environmentally focussed education activiti... more »