Removal done by Transpacific Cleanaway will be carried out in accordance with Worksafe Australia's Code of Practice and Guidelines, WorkCover Authority requirements, State legislation, The Occupational Health & Safety Act and the Building & Construction Safety Act.
Transpacific Cleanaway's Aerify is fully licensed by State Authorities to remove all forms of asbestos including:
- Asbestos Cement Sheet (Roof, Walls, Flues, etc)
- Insulation (Pipes, Boilers, Dryers, etc)
- Vinyl Floor Tiles and underlay
- Synthetic Mineral Fibre (Rockwool, Ceramic, etc)
- Sprayed Limpet Asbestos
- Bitumen (Malthoid) Waterproofing Membrane
- Fire Doors
Please use the Contact form on the right for Hazardous Materials Removals information and ordering.