AUPVSEE2011 emerged on the background of the strong growth and considerable potential on solar energy in Australia. From 1 January 2011, the Renewable Energy Target, which guarantees 20 per cent of Australia’s energy in 2020, will come from renewable sources and solar energy will be a momentous contribution.
• Meet over 5,000 potential customers, including Professionals, Managers, CEOs, and Decision makers in just 2 days.
• Excellent networking opportunities to promote your product and services.
• Generate, establish and maintain relationships with existing customers.
• Compliment your existing marketing strategies and obtain direct feedback.
• Leverage our existing marketing campaign to reach your target audience.
The catalogue of AUPVASEE2011 covered the main solar energy industry chains. You can find the comprehensive range of PV display.
• Material and Equipment
• Balance-of-Systems Components
• PV Cells and Modules
• Solar Thermal Products
• CSP, Solar Thermal Electric and Concentrating PV
• Additional Products and Services
Experience the constantly changes, grasp the infinite opportunities
AUPVSEE2011 is about to organize both theme conferences and satellite meetings focused on the international cooperation, policy, market, investment, technology concerned about photovoltaic solar energy. The quality of presentations and classic experts covered a diversity of solar energy topics, which will appeal to the professional participants from all over the world.
Choosing AUPVSEE2011 means the option of the success.
Please use the Contact form on the right for Why Exhibit at the AUPVSEE2011 information and ordering.
|Australian PV Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition 30th Nov 1st Dec 2011|
The Carbon Pricing Scheme is also a vital measure that will stimulate the development of Australian solar energy industry enormously. Especially, the $10 Billion ... more »
|Australian PV Solar Energy Conference & Exhibition|
The Australian PV Solar Energy Conference & Exhibition covers a diversity of solar energy topics will be given by industry expects which will appeal and benefit ... more »