Sataka Denta want to do our best to be environmentally sustainable. Dentistry can have quite a hazardous impact on the environment, especially with waste generation, mercury in dental amalgam, and noxious chemicals used for x-ray development. Sataka Denta want to help preserve not only healthy smiles, but also a healthy planet. Some of our eco-friendly measures include:
- Low VOC paints
- Energy efficient lighting and heating
- A paperless office system
- Digital x-rays
- Natural non-toxic disinfectants and biodegradable garbage bags
- High vacuum steam sterilisation (instead of chemical)
- Application of an amalgam separator
- Recycled paper and envelopes (letterheads to flyers)
- Stock toothbrushes manufactured from recycled materials
The Sataka Denta pledge is to commit to the values of empathy, honesty, and diligence. At Sataka Dental we believe these are central foundations to serve from.
Please get in touch with Sataka Dental from the Contact box on the right.