Interested in understanding more about just what is a genuine green product, and how to approach the marketing of green products and services?
Want to know how to ‘green’ your organisations spend, reduce its environmental impacts and operate more sustainably and efficiently?
ECO-Buy’s training & workshop modules offer tailored, leading edge learning to support employees at all levels to understand and act upon the principles and practices of green purchasing.
ECO-Buy training delivers:
- A comprehensive, practical and action focused approach to implementing green purchasing at your
- Based on ECO-Buy’s nine years of experience delivering successful and practical green purchasing
- Informed by leading practice in Australia and globally
- All modules deliver tailored action plans for your organisations next steps
- The time and content of all modules can be tailored to suit your organisations needs
Training modules include:
- Introduction to green purchasing
- What is a green product?
- Developing and implementing a green purchasing policy
- Green spend assesment and prioritisation
- Green contracts and tenders
- Tracking and reporting
- Marketing green products and services
- Greening your supply chain
- Green Spend Assessment and Prioritisation (to be held in conjunction with CIPSA)
Please get in touch with ECO-Buy from the Contact box on the right.