We are dedicated environmentalists and nature enthusiasts aiming for:
• Creation of environmentally friendly jobs
• Maintaining clean healthy catchments and coasts
• Recognition that people are part of the environment
• Planned development with minimal environmental impact
• Ecologically sustainable management of our forests
• Empowering our community to live and work towards sustainably
• Planning to avoid the piecemeal detrimental impacts of development
• Ensuring the community's hard won environmental gains are not lost
• Fair international trade, because the present WTO rules are a threat to the environment and a just society.
Please get in touch with Coastwatchers Association from the Contact box on the right.
|Monitor environmental policies in Eurobodalla Shire|
We monitor development applications and other government activities that impact on the environment... more »