Aireys Inlet Farmers Market features fresh produce, merchandise such as local art and lots more.
Some of our regular stall hoders include:
• Foothills Organics from Yeodene with their outstanding supply of farm fresh organic produce from the foothills of the Otway ranges.
• Bellbrae Harvest, recently recognized by the Age Epicure section for the superior jams & preserves will be at the market with tempting delights.
• Edmonds Honey, a popular local favorite from Mt.Duneed will have recently harvested honey.
• Longboard Wines from Bellbrae will have a selection of premium wines.
• Afganni Kasaundi's that will amaze the palette.
• Old Lorne Road Olive oil from Deans Marsh.
• Fresh herbs, garlic, spices and plants are usually available as well.
A variety of foods are sold including, organic espresso coffee, Birregurra Ice Cream, sausage sizzle and the Aireys Inlet Red Cross selling their delicious cakes.
Live entertainment will be featured.
Please get in touch with Aireys Inlet Farmers' Market from the Contact box on the right.
Eco Beer – Eco Farming – Eco Marketing – Farm – Farming – Fruit – Green Beer – Green Marketing – Organic – Organic Beer – Organic Farmers Markets – Organic Farming – Organic Food – Organic Fruit – Organic Fruit And Vegetables – Organic Wine – Vegetable