The Society exists to encourage the scientific, social and economic growth through the environmentally sound utilization of Solar Energy.
There are 4 major objectives form the basis of most of the Society's activities:
1. To encourage examination into the operation and improvement of solar energy applications and potential applications
2. To encourage the growth of feasible solar energy industries in Australia and New Zealand.
3. To manufacture and distribute information on the present & future solar energy improvement to the applicant and non members.
4. To manipulate Government policies this may impact upon the present and future development of solar energy applications.
ANZSES is integrated in the State of Victoria, Australia, and is governed by a Committee nominated by its applicants. To improve member contact and movement the Society has an active Branch in each Australian State and Territory and in New Zealand.
1. Publication of Solar Progress, an on-line magazine catering for all people with an interest in solar energy.
2. Organization of an Annual Australasian Conference of 2 to 3 days period. This meeting is turn around through the a variety of Branches and is frequently held in a capital city.
Please use the Contact form on the right for ANZSES Aims information and ordering.