Planning and encoding are nucleus proficiency at Evans & Peck. They have supported industry and government in the development and programming of brown field and green field projects since the 1980s.
Following are the exacting, Evans & Peck has offered: -
2. Monthly program reports,
3. Program risk assessments,
4. Extension of time analyses,
5. Independent program reviews,
6. Training in planning and programming
7. Project forecast-to-complete assessments,
8. High-level project planning and programming,
9. Detailed construction programming and re-sourcing,
10. Expert programming reports in arbitration, mediation & court,
11. Program analyses for the purpose of supporting and defending claims,
Please use the Contact form on the right for Planning And Programming information and ordering.