Aireys Inlet Farmers Market features fresh produce, merchandise such as local art and lots more.
Some of our regular stall hoders include:
• Foothills Organics from Yeodene with their outstanding supply of farm fresh organic produce from the foothills of the Otway ranges.
• Bellbrae Harvest, recently recognized by the Age Epicure section for the superior jams & preserves will be at the market with tempting delights.
• Edmonds Honey, a popular local favorite from Mt.Duneed will have recently harvested honey.
• Longboard Wines from Bellbrae will have a selection of premium wines.
• Afganni Kasaundi's that will amaze the palette.
• Old Lorne Road Olive oil from Deans Marsh.
• Fresh herbs, garlic, spices and plants are usually available as well.
A variety of foods are sold including, organic espresso coffee, Birregurra Ice Cream, sausage sizzle and the Aireys Inlet Red Cross selling their delicious cakes.
Live entertainment will be featured.