We may, from time to time, Greenfinder make alterations or additions to this policy. Should we do so, we shall update the policy on our website.
We ask you to note that we cannot and do not assume responsibility for privacy for any other website, which may be accessed through links on our website. This statement applies only to information collected at this website.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
Personal information is collected by Greenfinder to enable us to provide our services to you. We collect this information in various ways.
If you register with our website, we will request information such as your name, address, telephone number, email details, credit card details (if you are paying for our services on-line) and other personal details.
We do not knowingly market to children or use or collect any personal information from children.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information in order to:
- Provide you with the products and services you require
- Contact you in relation to special offers, news letters, information and updates from ourselves or from third parties
- Inform you of upgrades to your use of our services, and the ways the products and services provided to you could be improved
- Bill you for services provided by us to you
- Improve the running and maintaining of our website with regards to your preferences and your needs
- Monitor and address feedback, and complaints
- Help manage and enhance our services
- Allow us to identify our clients and customers
- Communicate with you
- Comply with Government and regulatory authorities as required by law
We will only disclosure your personal information in the following circumstances:-
- If we are required to do so by law
- We have your consent
- To credit providers such as credit card services, and for credit related purposes such as credit ratings, financing or credit provision
- To credit reporting and fraud checking agencies, such as contractors providing licensed collection services
- If we sell or transfer our business
- To third party organisations we have engaged to enable us to help provide or manage the services that we provide to you. In this case we will ensure that those third party contractors are bound to protect your personal information
Other than as provided for above, Greenfinder will not knowingly pass on, disclose, sell or provide your personal information to third parties, including sales data agencies or other agencies who require client lists for telemarketing.
4. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access the personal information held about you and advise us of any inaccuracies. You may also wish to update some of the personal information we hold. If you wish to access your personal information, we would ask you to contact us. If you do make an access request, we may require you to put your request in writing or ask you to verify your identity before providing you access.
5. CONTACT THE GREENFINDER TEAM
Please view our Terms & Conditions
. If you have any queries about this policy or require further information about our information management practises, you can Contact Us