McDonalds is a company who cares deeply about the environment. We have an Environmental responsibility and have an environment a consideration in everything we do.
• Through the Sydney Water Every Drop Counts Program, participating restaurants have reduced water usage by 13 per cent on baseline measures taken in 2001.
• Rain water tanks became part of the standard restaurant specifications in 2010.
• New Low Oil Volume Fry vats have reduced energy usage by four per cent and oil used by 40 per cent.
• A new cooking grill results in energy savings of up to 25 per cent.
• Our partnership with Clean Up Australia marked its 22 year anniversary in 2011