The Australasian Society for Trenchless Technology (ASTT) is a not-for-profit organisation that promotes the science and practice of trenchless technology for the public benefit
We also provide a public forum for interchange of knowledge and skills within Australia and New Zealand and throughout the world.
The growth in ASTT membership has reflected the growth of trenchless technology in Australia and New Zealand.
With ASTT having the highest membership of any of the affiliated societies on a per capita basis, the Society continues to provide a focal point for the continued development and application of trenchless technology in Australia and New Zealand.
The objectives of ASTT are to:
• To advance the science and practice of trenchless technology for the public benefit
• Provide a forum in Australia and New Zealand for interchange of multi disciplinary knowledge and skills in the field of trenchless technology
• Arrange or sponsor meetings, conferences
• Liaise and establish affiliations with related organisations, both within Australia, New Zealand and overseas
• Inform and advise the public and Government on matters concerned with trenchless technology Encourage education, training and research