CPG is a multi-disciplined consulting business that delivers a variety of high quality consulting services across the following sectors
• Urban Development
With an international network of over 900 consulting professionals, operating in Australia, New Zealand and Vietnam, CPGs strategic presence provides integrated solutions tailored to suit the project and our clients.
CPG believes that the mitigation, as well as adaptation to the impacts, of climate change can be achieved in a manner consistent with economic and social prosperity.
At CPG we aim to assist our clients in identifying and maximising current and emerging opportunities. To facilitate this CPG have a range of services including
• Mandatory and Voluntary Reporting Support
• Energy Reporting, Carbon Disclosure Project
• Greenhouse Gas Management and Abatement Programmes
• Energy Efficiency and Reduction Programmes
• Strategic Carbon Management Advice
• Independent Carbon Offsetting Advisory Services
• Strategic Climate Change Adaptation Services
At CPG we seamlessly incorporate our climate change, energy and greenhouse gas management services into the provision of our core consulting capabilities in urban design, landscape architecture, water management, environmental planning and engineering.