ECO Bondi Beach is comfortable, earth friendly accommodation.
We are situated on the northern end of beautiful Bondi Beach, within the vibrant North Bondi village, dotted with cafe's and restaurants serving great coffee and scrumptious food. Experience Bondi like a local!
Only moments to the beach!!
- bright & breezy spacious one bedroom apartment with queen size bed
- separate lounge/dining area
- light filled sunroom with double size day/night bed
- great outlook (beach views from window!)
- open plan living and dining room, dining table seats 4-6
- recently refurbished fully equipped kitchen with quality european stove/oven
- full sized fridge/freezer
- timber flooring throughout
- stereo with iPod connector
- high speed wireless internet
Our earth friendly 100% cotton bed linen & bath towels are not only good for the environment, they are also good for you;
- made with natural fibres which breathe and are absorbant
- no chemical coatings, synthetic fabrics, or chlorine bleaches
- naturally coloured cotton & non-toxic, non-polluting dyes
We are always working towards being more environmentally conscious, and are currently able to offer the following earth friendly features to you:
- filtered tap water (removing heavy metals, chlorine & micro organisms)
- earth friendly soaps, detergents & cleaning products
- 100% green energy; electricity generated by accredited GreenPower generators using renewable energy sources
- energy saver light bulbs with 'ambiance' glow
- recycling & composting (for our vege patch in the courtyard!)
- biodegradable garbage bags
- recycled tissue paper
- plants to improve air quality
- smoke free apartment
- earth friendly 100% cotton bed linen & bath towels
- funky recycled furniture
- sustainable recycled tallow-wood timber kitchen bench top (*)
- sustainable recycled timber feature (salvaged from the old Bowraville buttery) (*)
- original timber feature doors, lovingly hand restored (*)
(*) oiled with non-toxic 100% natural & food safe Tung oil
Rates quoted are per Night per Single/Couple.
Weekly rates available.
"It was great staying in your place. It is a beautiful apartment, amazingly well equipped and in a great spot of town."
ANONYMOUS, MARCH 2010
"This place is really special and super funky! Our stay here has been the best holiday ever, just walk out the door in our bathers, grab a (great) take-away coffee across the road and be swimming before we even wake up!"
MARK, FEBRUARY 2010
At your doorstep:
- moments from the beautiful sand and surf of Bondi Beach
- excellent snorkeling and diving at Ben Bucker Point (North Bondi), you may see moray eels, cuttlefish, sea dragons,
blue groper, rare pink-lined wrasse and an abundance of fishlife
- boogie board, surf or body surf
- sunrise/sunset walks on the beach
- cafe's, restaurants & convenience store
- buses to Bondi Junction, Paddington, the City and Circular Quay
- yoga studio
- children's playground and rock pools
- surf school
- 9 hole golf course with ocean views
- Bondi to Coogee coastal walk
- RSL with amazing views over Bondi Beach
- conveniences such as; ATM, chemist, newsagent, laundrette, florist, hairdresser, beauty & massage salon