Some of the features of Solenoid Valves are as follows:
- HR Products Bronze construction on 40mm to 80mm sizes (Check models).
- Particularly designed continuous curvature diaphragm - protects cracking.
- HR constructs tapered multi-flow dividers on valve body supports diaphragm downstream.
- Slotted brass finger filter - prevents solenoid.
- Stainless steel cylinder spring on 80, 100 & 150mm valves.
- Plastic insert on springs - removes scuff on valve cover.
- Stainless steel bolts - accumulated with nickel plated based anti clutch.
- Stainless steel conical spring on 40mm, 50mm and 80x50x80 valves.
- Oval body design lessens the head loss.
- Yielding iron epoxy coated polymer construction in sizes from 80mm to 150mm (Check models).
- Reinforced NBR diaphragm - all models.
i. Flow - 2lps (40mm) - 85lps (150mm).
ii. Solenoid - 3 way 24 VAC 3 Watt
iii. Pressure - 100kPa - 1585 kPa.
iv. Coated with80mm Ductile Iron Polymer coated? anged table D
v. Coated with 100mm Ductile Iron Polymer? anged table D
vi. 40mm Gun Metal with Female Thread BSP
vii. 50mm Gun Metal with Female Thread BSP
viii. 80 x 50 x 80mm Gun Metal with Female Thread BSP
ix. Coated with 150 x 100 x 150mm Ductile Iron Polymer? anged table D