Residential Conveyancing

When you either Purchase or Sell your House you will need to engage a Conveyancer to assist in the finalization of the transaction.

You may have bought or Sold through a Real Estate Agent who will arrange for the Contract of Sale and Form 1 Statements to be executed by all parties. Once this step is completed your Conveyancer requires those documents to complete the legal paperwork required to complete the Transfer of your Property with the Lands Titles Office and other associated government departments.

Your Conveyancer liaises with your Financial Institution and organizes settlement of the property and also attends Settlement on your behalf.

Obviously this is a simplified version of what a Conveyancer actually does for you when you buy or sell your home, but retaining an experienced Conveyancer is beneficial to ensure that one of the biggest transactions that may occur in your life is looked after and handled professionally.


More Four Points - conveyancing services Adelaide Products

Add Your Business