The strong growth and considerable potential make the Australia brighter future on solar energy. NSW has set targets for 20 per cent of the State's energy consumption to come from renewable sources by 2020, during which solar energy will be a momentous contribution. To reach these goals, an estimated $8 billion is spent on environmental goods and services each year.
Solar Flagships Program -The government has committed $1.5 billion to support the construction of up to four large scales grid connected solar power stations in Australia, using solar thermal and photovoltaic technologies. This Program is part of the Australian Government’s $5 billion Clean Energy Initiative.
Perfect Opportunity of Exposure
It’s a smart strategic decision to extend the business and seize the initiative efficiently through a professional expo. Exhibiting at AUPVSEE will bring you impressive exposure and experience.
• Explore the latest solar energy market of Australia
• Achieve new professional buyers from all segments of the solar chain
• Consolidate the relationship with the existing customers
• Promote your image and brand to the world efficiently
• Discuss with the experts on new trends of the science and industry
• Sponsor the event to further your brand exposure