The list is intended as a forum through which researchers, government decision makers, community and environment management industry groups can interact and contribute to a higher overall level of transdisciplinary learning in relation to environmental management and policy.
Those who participate in this discussion group are:
• community groups with an interest in ecologically balanced environmental management and policy;
• professionals from the environmental management industries seeking constructive interaction with the economics, ecological science, sociology and management research communities;
• the ecological science, economics, sociology, and management research communities;
• environmental consultants and managers;
• policy professionals at the National, State and Local government levels;
• resource managers;
• extension professionals and community planning and development facilitators;
• regional development professionals; and
• anyone else with interests in a sustainable future.