At Cradle Coast Water, our eco business is to collect, treat and supply bulk drinking water to six councils on the North West Coast of Tasmania, the Cradle Coast Region.
The six councils, Circular Head, Waratah-Wynyard, Central Coast, Devonport, Latrobe and Kentish, distribute the water to their ratepayers.
Our key activities are:
• Acquire the raw water from catchment areas.
• Treat the raw water.
• Store and deliver treated water in bulk to customers.
• Implement quality programs and manage the process.
• Maintain the asset base in an efficient and effective manner.
• Monitor community and industry needs to expands.
• Liaise effectively with our customers and meet their needs.