Cradle Coast Water business gather, treat and provide bulk drinking water to six councils on the North West Coast of Tasmania - the Cradle Coast Region. The six councils, Circular Head, Waratah-Wynyard, Central Coast, Devonport, Latrobe and Kentish, allocate the water to their ratepayers.
Cradle Coast Water activities are: -
- obtain the raw water from catchment regions.
- Treatment of the raw water.
- Preserve and deliver treated water in bulk to customers.
- put into practice the quality programs and manage the process.
- uphold the asset base in a well-organized and effective manner.
- observe community and industry requirements to expends.
- coordinate effectively with our customers and fulfill their requirements.