The Baleen filter will logically comply with the following technical feature: -
1) It will function without chemical support.
2) It will facilitate continuous operation at peak stable Flow-rate over a duration of 24-hr.
3) It will facilitate intermittent operation at peak stable Flow-rate over a duration of 24-hr.
4) It will eliminate BOD from the influent stream that is directly related with screened matter.
5) It will detain suspended solids from industrial and municipal WW streams in a spade-able or 'naturally' de-watered reliability.
6) It will eliminate 100% of suspended solids from the influent stream with a constituent part size bigger than the screen aperture, exclusive of comprehensive filtrate component.
7) Peak efficacy requirements for the filter which are: - mains / recycled water up-to less than 5% (depending on supply flow rate), compressed air 6 cfm @ 6 bars, power to 4.0 kW/hr unit.