Replicate Rubber Vibration Pads have been growing to protect footfall and formation borne noise in timber flooring systems. They offer impact attenuation to timber sports floors which decrease injures on joints and ligaments.
Additionally the Vibration Repeat Rubber Pads offer: -
* Resilience of rubber to last a lifetime.
* Guaranteed consistent thickness and densities.
* Solid slab construction with no veneers or convolutions.
* Excellent textured surface structure for adhesives to bond to (if valid)
* Thousands of open air cells for excellent impact vibration dampening.
* Compact deformation once installed then it gives the superior structural strength.