The new solargorilla portable solar charger will enable you to harness the sun's rays to solar power your laptop and all other digital gadgets under 24 volts. We have been asked for a simple to use solar laptop charger and now at last a one stop shop (combined with the Power Gorilla) for powering a laptop in remote situations with Solar Power. The Solargorilla portable solar charger The ultimate in worldwide power solutions.
Solargorilla works via two PV (photovoltaic) solar panels, which generate electric current when they are exposed to light. The green LED on the solargorilla indicates the strength of charge - the more UV intensity - the better it will work! The technically advanced solar panels ensure superb power and reliable performance, all housed in a tough outer casing. Solargorilla is the ultimate Portable solar charger.
Solargorilla solar chargers features:
- dimensions: 264 x 200 x 19mm
- tough, rubberised casing
- portable, fold-up design protects your solar panels when stored
- slot to allow solargorilla to be suspended on vehicle or tent for outdoor use
- 20V power socket out and standard 5v USB socket
- green LED charging indicator
- water resistant design
Each kit contains:
- 1 x solargorilla
- 8 x male laptop connectors, 9 "monkey nuts" mobile phone connectors
- 1 x female USB charging socket for smart phones, PDAs and other USB powered devices
Note: solargorilla is a charging option. It relies on the UV intensity of the sun. The solargorilla has been trialled successfully in the Southern Hemisphere by aid agencies, emergency services, the military and adventure travellers, where power is a crucial element of their communications strategy. The David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation suffered communications problems in the past and the products have been hugely acclaimed as being a long overdue solution to power issues. Pre-production units have also been on field tests in Africa, Australia and even Afghanistan.